View Single Post
Unread 09-07-2011, 08:55 PM   #1
BTR-75

Name :
BTR-75 has disabled reputation
Default Fall 2011 Tally Rallye - Sat. Oct 1st (Tallahassee area)

Greetings Corvettes of Florida!

First of all I don't own a Corvette, but I do love them! My name is Greg Bickford and I'll be organizing and running the Fall 2011 Tally Rallye with the assistance of my brother. I own a 2010 Mustang GT and have been a member of a site from the Tally area (Tallahassee Muscle Car Association) for almost two years now. The Tally Rallye is a Semi-Annual (Spring and Fall) event which is now on it's 3rd year.

What is it?
• A one day driving event taking place around the “Big Bend” area.
• A legal road rally that features some type of competition. Past rallies have featured Time, Speed and Distance (TSD) segments, gimmick rallies or an autocross with a twist.
• It is different every year, but you can rest assured that the Tally Rallye will test your navigation skills, driving ability and definitely your patience.
• It is guaranteed to put a smile on your face.
• An evening of dining that features a lively awards ceremony including prizes and a commemorative dash plaque.

Who does it Benefit?
• This Fall’s Rallye is titled “Rallye for Rescues” and will benefit Animal Shelters in Wakulla, Franklin and Gulf counties.
• We will discuss this in further detail the morning of the Rallye.

When and Where?
• Saturday October 1st, 2011 rain or shine.
• Event begins at the Ace Hardware, 2709 Crawfordville Hwy, Crawfordville, FL.
• Registration begins at 8:00 am.
• Mandatory drivers meeting at 8:30 am.
• First car departs at 9:00 am.

How Do I Participate?
• Registration can be started by sending an email to tallyrally@gmail.com
• Bring $25 (no checks please) with you the morning of the event.
• Space is limited, register early please!

If you'd like to register for the Fall Tally Rallye please email me at tallyrally@gmail.com please don't wait to register as space is limited.

Thanks!
BTR-75 is offline   Reply With Quote