View Single Post
Unread 10-27-2011, 01:04 AM   #1019
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

Well, not going to be done this week after all.

Aaron told me that some mounting parts for the Pfadt front sway bar are missing. He had hoped I might have them, but no such luck. They are not in all the stuff I recovered from Harwood's shop belonging to my car, so there is no telling where they may have wound up by now. It's just a matter of some spacers and bolts, so Aaron is going to get them from Pfadt. So of course this won't be done until those parts show up. He was going to overnight the stuff, but I told him that a few more days isn't really going to make any difference to me at this point.

Aaron also told me that he finished up detailing my car and got all those swirl marks out of the paint finish. He said I wouldn't recognize the car now.

Let's see, what else did he tell me?

He needs to check to see what thermostat is in that engine.

Needs to charge up the AC compressor.

He discovered that the ABS cable had been removed at some point, but fortunately that was in the car.

Oh yeah, just to note, he replaced two of the O2 sensors because one was giving flaky readings while they were trying to tune the engine.

He said he drove it around 20 miles yesterday (Wednesday) looking for DIC error codes, but the slate was clean. So that's a good sign...

I guess that brings everything up to date, now...