View Single Post
Unread 11-01-2012, 03:08 AM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default '01 SW White Z or Mod Red '02-'04 wanted. $18,000k-$22k range

Hey guys,

'01 SW White Z or Mod Red '02-'04 wanted in the $18,000k-$22k range.

You've been having someone watching over your posts for a while now :cheers: :blueangel: HAHA.

Name's Paul. Nice to meet you guys. I live in Palm Beach, Florida. 40 min. north of Miami. Willing to travel a few hundred miles for the right one. Fly there, drive it back, etc.

After my college years of z06 infatuation, I devised a plan once out of college. The plan started a year ago, on Nov. 7th. It was... Save until the next Nov. 7th. :thumbs:

I am particular on what I want, but will be open to a little leeway. Stock OR headers/tune only preferred.

If you have a H/C/Headers, or Headers/Cammed one that's built right, tuned right (Everyone loves their z06s.) :thumbs: with low miles shoot me an email (Must have Mod Red Interior)

I prefer it not to have the optional $150 side moldings.

If it's an '01 ONLY a SW White z06 (Mod Red/Black doesn't matter. They are like unicorns in a jungle. I just want to touch it, and see if it's really there.)

and if it's a '02-'04 (must have Mod Red Interior) Electron Blue, Red, Machine Silver, Black, LeMans Blue

:flag: One more thing guys. For obvious reasons, I cannot be on a Vette forum at work. I am on my work email 40+ hrs. So, please email my work email :cheers:

Paul.Stroncek@wmph.com.

-Paul S

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote