View Single Post
Unread 01-31-2007, 07:59 PM   #8
FLNurse67

Name :
FLNurse67 has disabled reputation

Before I moved to Pensacola I was a cop over in Panama City. Bay County is just next door to Jackson Co. so I had met several of the deputies there at schools and such. Even though I've been out of law enforcement since 2000 my heart absolutely broke when I heard about it last night...so senseless when these things happen. I lost a friend in the line of duty and I can tell you that the responding deputies that actually took out the pieces of crap are going to need lots of time to heal....they all will.

On another note....and certainly not to second guess what Mrs McDaniel did...but one thing to keep in mind...one thing to make sure your wife and kids know...IF you EVER think that you are being followed...or if you know you are (road rage type incident)....NEVER go home....do NOT get out of your car. If you have to drive around until the other person loses interest, do it...use your cell phone and call 911...arrange a place for a marked patrol car to meet you...they WILL do it...just do everything that you can to remain safe.
FLNurse67 is offline   Reply With Quote