View Single Post
Unread 10-31-2007, 03:23 PM   #1
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough
Exclamation Help needed at Kennedy Space Center!

I just got this email sent to me, so anyone in the area willing to volunteer, please contact susan (SSeneche@dncinc.com).

Quote:
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2007 11:26 AM
Subject: Kennedy Space Center Request

Hi...

I need help! I work for Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex and we are in a bit of a pickle! This was supposed to have been handled by a vendor, but it didn't happen, so I apologize for the short notice!

Here is what I was hoping you could help us with: this weekend, we are having our World Space Expo. On Friday night, we are having a BBQ honoring the Mercury space program and the last two living Mercury Astronauts, John Glenn & Scott Carpenter, will be in attendance . Along with 3 other VIP's, we were hoping to parade them in on some classic Corvette convertibles (or even newer ones). It is a very short ride, maybe ½ a mile...we would need 5 Corvettes.

Do you know if maybe 5 members of your club would be interested in allowing to use their Corvettes? They would be welcome to stay for the event, and bring a guest if they like. It is going to be a great event with a F-18 flyover and a jump from the Golden Knights.

We need them to be here by 6:00. Please call me with any questions...we appreciate any help your club would be able to give us.

Best,
Susan Senechek

Susan C. Senechek
Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex
321-449-4359
321-452-3043 fax
www.kennedyspacecenter.com