View Single Post
Unread 08-11-2006, 07:33 AM   #1
Nytro
Delta House Member

Name :
Nytro is on a distinguished road
Default F/S 2001 Zo6 with 9592 Miles

Black Z06 with a mod red interior. I bought the car new from Kerbeck in New Jersey in August of 2000. The car is in mint condition. It has never been beat on or abused. The first oil change came at 600 miles and I have changed it five more times since then. I changed the trans fluid at 7500 miles. I am the only person who has driven the car since new. It has never been back to the dealer and I am the only person who has ever worked on it. It is completely stock except for a Hurst Shifter, a shorty boot and an Optima battery that I replaced last summer. I have the original boot, shifter and battery. I have every piece of paper documentation since the car was new including the owners manual, pen, tire gauge and the video. Included also is the press release book complete with slides. The spare tire inflator kit is complete and has never been used. The car has every option except BSM's. It has never been driven in the rain or smoked in, it still smells new inside. It has never been involved in any kind of accident or sustained any damage what so ever.

I am looking to build a house in Maine and that is the reason I am selling it. I have absolutely no reservations about selling this car to anybody and in saying that it is in excellent condition and has not been mistreated. I am not under the gun to sell it and I won't give it away because basically I feel it is still a new car. Sticker on the car was $47,810. I'm looking to get around $30,000 for it, some might say that is too high but I think all things considered that price is not unreasonable considering the condition. One unique thing about this car is that the Vin ends with 2001.
Nytro is offline   Reply With Quote