View Single Post
Unread 06-08-2008, 10:32 AM   #26
Yellow

Name :
Yellow is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow;61468As Rich said, this forum has a much narrower focus than just the general Corvette community:thumbsup:

It's specific to the[B
FLORIDA[/b] owners and as such, could be a much greater resource than just about any general "section" on any of the major forums. You don't have to search for it, you don't have to sift through everything from Florida to South Carolina, and many of us are truly local to one another
Yes so this board will move slower. I can not tell you why it does not move. What I do know is that my club with 250+ members are encourage to come here! For some reason most of them don’t. Jim Kill tells them at every show and meeting about this board, he appears to be the events coordinator for here, so I will not step on his toes..

Also there are event sections. A lot of my post are in Southeast. Hell I even have post in southwest now, since I went to Texas for a St. Jude Event. I also post in off topic. This area is very active and will not trigger corporations to block this site.

Now on to the "RoadHouse" section. I believe this will trip corporate sensors. but of course I do not know. I fell this type of section has not place on a Corvette Board. I understand you have to want access to it, but just the fact people know it is there.
Yellow is offline   Reply With Quote