View Single Post
Unread 07-04-2008, 11:08 AM   #4
Shadow

Name :
Shadow will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfcupolo View Post
I reluctantly sold an 1989 Corvette Coupe, my first Vette, after 12 years owning and modifying it. I've lived all over the USA and now reside in Pinellas Park and since I got a Vette monkey on my back for life just purchased a new project car in the form of a 1994 dark red coupe. Yep, fell in love with a new plastic girl friend. I also spend lots of time reading on the other forum sites and my standard gripe was always that there was no on line place focused on my geography and lurker friendly. I am looking forward to participating and being involved here at Corvette Florida and plan to help make this idea a success. I thank you for your bold attempt and look forward to making this a comfortable home.
As said beofre in your other thread, welcome aboard

This is THE PLACE for the FLORIDA CORVETTE OWNER/ENTHUSIAST to get thier information, meet other people with the same affliction/addiction keep in touch, party and get the help and answers they need. Thats why it's here.

It's a great place with great people such as yourself.

Easy to navigate, don't have to sift/sort through an entire geographic area, specific to Florida with relevant current information

Enjoy yourself. We look forward to meeting you at an upcoming event and are happy to have you aboard.
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote