View Single Post
Unread 10-02-2006, 11:46 AM   #21
vette8t7

Name :
vette8t7 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBCKSEAT
Hi everone. Timing is everthing. I too have had a very recent experience at Ecklers that I was very unhappy with. I sent an email to them and when I got no response, I posted it on the C-5 forum as ELTRONVETTE on Corvette forums.com last week. It is based on my observation and my experiences and my expectations. Apparently I'm not the only one unhappy.
I read your post and also posted a long elaborated reply. I have been a member of several of the corvette forums for several years. I rarely post on them and don't really go on them much. Why? It seems to be the same old stuff. Always a slew of recent new members. Some seem to be in some kind of competition to increase their posting numbers by posting one worded meanlingless responses. People having "Senior" forum levels that don't know diddly about their vettes as all there posts have been or or what have you.

Now my take on singling out Eckler's and painting them about "how I will never shop there again" is just wrong. Heck, people act like they don't have any problems anywhere else. I can get up and walk into Wal-Mart and start having issues with "something". Eckler's IS NOT the only one with their share of problems. Plenty of people have problems with other parts outlets.

Your posting on the corvetteforum in particular seemed to do a lot of nit-picking....and almost like you were *looking* for trouble when you went in and perhaps you are *easily irritable*. Surely if you went in there to spend a couple of hundred dollars you researched what you wanted to buy on their website or catalog BEFORE you went in there...

I don't know, I don't know you, you don't know me. We only are hearing your side of the story. It seems a lot for people on these forums love to post bad experiences with the showroom and how they will never got here again and how they will shop somewhere else. Ironically those that are happy with their experiences don't post as much about the positive. I guess it's human nature to jump on the negative bandwagon.

Maybe Eckler's should just close the showroom?? Then we'd see a slew of blasting threads about that. You can't please everyone.
vette8t7 is offline   Reply With Quote