View Single Post
Unread 08-04-2009, 06:10 AM   #56
PGSCZ06
NOT505

Name :
PGSCZ06 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevXtreme 1 View Post
There is NO case of a motor built at RevXtreme blowing up since we have owned it period. Total fabrication and lies. Please post up the customer so he can respond with the truth.

On the transmission flush & fluid change, average dealer charges $185 plus for the service, I quoted a lower price as an estimate and when he picked the car up our counter charged him the standard price. His complaint was not made to me in private to rectify it but in a public forum so the damage was done.

On the James motor, lets all step back to the beginning. The customer brought a low mileage sound running Z06 in for a heads/cam/forged piston build. When pistons are swapped the motor needs to be removed and completely disasembled and any competent builder inspects all bearings and journals and any damage severe enough to cause a low oil pressure issue would be very clear and evident. James was told by BP that new bearings, a new oil cooler, new pistons, and new rings were installed at the time....so BP's engine builder basically had done an entire rebuild of the motor and it left with what, 11-12-16#'s of oil pressure and noisey as heck? How can that be blamed on the customer? And when it's brought back and rebuilt AGAIN with similar results in short order? Every shop can make a mistake, and we are not immune from it....but when we do it is fixed in short order at no cost to the customer and everything explained to the customer.

We build motors every day here for the street and all out championship race applications and have NEVER had a motor leave and look like that in so short of a time. And ANYONE is welcome to stop in and watch us build motors from scratch....all is out in the open and the quality and care is second to none.

Throw all the mud you want, but this is all pretty clear. A customer came and paid $15,000 (not an $180 transmission flush/fill & filter change) for a simple motor build and has nothing but junk to show for it. And BP has NOT made it right, just sicked the koolaid drinkers on the customer and done all they can to discredit him.
I do not know James well, I do not know BP at all other than following the vette industry for a few years (and the "J" incident). Outside looking in it seems BP&E have a big problem - NO Integrity. I would worry too much about what they or their cronies have to say - I actually dont know your company but reviewing the website but you seem to run a tight ship. Word of Mouth from satisfied customers will always prevail.
PGSCZ06 is offline   Reply With Quote