View Single Post
Unread 09-11-2009, 05:35 PM   #22
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

Well, I went to the Planning and Zoning office today to see if they needed to make any sort of indication on my permit from them concerning my being listed as a tree farm. I brought along all the documentation I had found on the 'net about this topic, and the girls conferred with someone in the back office. They said I didn't even need that particular permit, and matter of fact would be refunding the fee I paid for it. Well how about that?

I then went to the building permit office to talk to the building inspector, but apparently he was tied up with something there. The girls there said I could go ahead and email him, so that's what I have done. All with quotes and webpage links.

So we'll see what comes of this. One of the girls in the permit office said that she thought I needed to get some sort of permit from the State Agricultural Dept., but she wasn't sure. Not that this would make any sense to me. Excuse me? I need to get a permit to NOT get a permit?

As for the concrete slab, I'm waiting on quotes from three different people right now. Another guy said he could start tomorrow, but he is the one who doesn't have a license, and quite certainly does not have insurance, so I'm really not too interested in dealing with him. But I'm not burning any bridges quite yet with him.

Oh well.....