View Single Post
Unread 03-14-2007, 01:03 PM   #5
navy2kcoupe
!ereH nI depparT m'I pleH

Location: 25 miles south of Boston, MA. Also have a house in Dunedin FL.
Name : Andy Anderson
navy2kcoupe has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Z

For that matter, anyone is welcome to post an experience where they had a thorny problem in the past and what it took to resolve it. SOMEONE will most certainly welcome that sort of information sooner or later. Kind of a "if this happens to YOU, here's what to look for...." kind of post.
TRUE, TRUE , and I especially like and heed the ones that say "here's the way I did it, and YOU DON'T WANNA GO THERE ! I also like Ray's post about "finishing up the thread". I realize that we are all truly happy when the work's finally done, and that there's nothing that we would rather do than get cleaned up (optional) and go for a spin in the newly repaired ride, but please, take some time to let us know what you finally did, and how it worked out. I really do like learning from other people's work, and the final installment is the icing on the cake! Thanks guys.....
Andy Anderson
edited for a P.S.
Forgot to mention.......I was reading the posts on the gas gauges going to empty, and saw a post that said disconnecting the battery for 10 or 15 minutes allowed him to get the car started again. Because of that 1 post, I now carry a wrench for the battery terminals in the car at all times. Might just save me a tow charge someday. This is the kind of info i really welcome and need!
Andy
VIETNAM VETERANS CORVETTE CLUB - FOUNDING MEMBER #1
https://sites.google.com/site/vietna...scorvetteclub/
navy2kcoupe is offline   Reply With Quote