View Single Post
Unread 09-19-2006, 03:15 PM   #7
TyZtoy

Name :
TyZtoy has disabled reputation

Heading there next weekend with two of my buddies. We have a cabin in Bryson City that we rent. We typically do the scenic thing with the lady companions first and then we do the Dragon the next morning.

If you never been and plan on going...just be sure to do it after you are WELL RESTED. DO NOT ride the dragon after a long ride. You are asking for trouble!

During our last visit, 2 of us slayed the dragon and one of us got bit on the back side. Nothing major just a broken timing chain, a little loss of pride and a lot of CHING$$ to get it towed back to Florida. All in all It's a blast everytime! If you are driving more than 35mph on the Dragon, you are hauling A$$ and you better know what you are doing! We all have C5 ZO6's then with 3.90 & 4.10 gears. It would be interesting to see how the C6 Z does with such a TALL 1st gear. We will never need 2nd gear which scares me but I'm not there to tear anything up, so I'll be in and out of it for sure.

On our way back, we typically make a stop by the Atlanta track to see what's happening. We here there may be some activities going on that weekend, so we'll see. Maybe we can do a nice "CRUISE LAP" if the track is rented by a club.
TyZtoy is offline   Reply With Quote