View Single Post
Unread 12-12-2006, 10:35 PM   #1
MMC5

Name :
MMC5 is on a distinguished road
Default From Corvettes Anonymous

This came in this evening. 99% of Corvettes Anonymous is about the "tug on the leg". For me, the other %age is about our growth! I hope Andy doesn't mind!

Quote:
Hi Tom -

I received my CA Shirt Monday - it is beautiful!

I wore it to work today.

I appreciate the sticker and the cards - I will hand them out to my Corvette Afflicted friends.

I will be ordering a couple of picture shirts - I wish I could have been more proactive so as to get one for my wife Maggie before Xmas - but it will be a nice surprise for her whenever.

I would be honored if you ever need any help with your organization - I do web site developement and can help with issues if you have a need.

I have found an awesome web host that gives you more hosted space and bandwidth than you could likely use for less than $8.00 a month - and you can get a deal for paying annually. (I get 25gb hosted and 125gb monthly bandwidth at www.iammoon.com)

Let me know if you get interested -

Also - I am planning a tour around Lake Superior in late Sept or early Oct 2007 - I would be happy to promote your organization as part of the tour - It will be a color run for folks to drive a vette and will take 4 days and three nights. I can provide more details if you wish.

Thanks for letting me be part of your organization!

best regards -
Andy
Andy, if you read this here...The Honor Is Mine!

Tom

MMC5 is offline   Reply With Quote