View Single Post
Unread 08-18-2020, 10:42 AM   #7
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by 85vette View Post
Hard to say Rich. We have not heard of anyone we know having it other than one friend who contracted it on an oil rig and we haven't seen him in ten years or so. (and he's recovering nicely, mild symptoms) No one at our present company has it. Truck drivers like us typically stay out on the road for a month or more at a time and the only places we stop at are truck stops as there is really nowhere else to park these rigs. Maybe that's what's keeping us safe. The truck stops are diligent in requiring mask and doing extra cleaning but one has to wonder, just how clean can they get it? I don't know. We really are getting tired of wearing the mask for what appears to be a virus that's causing less real casualties than the flu does on a given year.
Yeah, I hear that. It would be pretty disgusting to learn that this coronavirus thing is just another politicized fake news weapon being utilized by the anti-Trump faction to try to damage his chances for re-election. I don't know about anyone else, but I am getting REALLY tired of all this BS.