View Single Post
Unread 11-04-2008, 12:37 AM   #8
Z06 Rocket

Name :
Z06 Rocket is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JIM KILL View Post
UCP Breaking News:

As most of you know that have been to The Ultimate Corvette Party in the past.........are aware that GM Race Car Driver Andy Pilgrim has been a BIG..........BIG supporter of the Ultimate Corvette Party.
Andy hold 5 professional racing championships, 57 career wins in 11 different pro racing series. He drove the C5R GM factory Corvette race car in the ALMS series from 1999 to 2003 and has the first race win ever for the Corvette in ALMS series in 2000. He also drove the C6R White Corvette in 2007 with co-driver Ron Fellows. He has been driving since 2004 to present in the SCCA Speed World Challenge GT Series which he won the championship in 2005. This year he finished 2nd in the championship points for 2008, driving the Remington CTS-V Cadillac.
Andy has been coming to the Corvette Party for the last 4 plus years. He spends the day talking and signing autographs all day. Apart from being a great race driver, he is a very special friend and person. And those of you that have had the pleasure of meeting and talking with him most certainly will agree with me.
Well, this year Andy has went above and beyond showing his support of The Ultimate Corvette Party. Andy along with Team Remington Cadillac team owner Mike McCann they are bringing down the #8 Remington Cadillac CTS-V race car and race trailer...................yes I said race car & race trailer to Ferman Chevrolet for the show this year to be on display. This is the actual race car not a show car. You'll see when they crank that Caddy up during the day. On behalf of myself and everyone that attends this year's UCP..........................I can't thank Andy, Mike and Team Remington Cadillac enough.
So this is one year you won't want to miss the Ultimate Corvette Party.
See you there.

Jim
Andy Pilgrim is a top notch guy. He is very nice and very personable which makes him one of my all time favorite race car drivers.
Z06 Rocket is offline   Reply With Quote