View Single Post
Unread 04-12-2011, 02:15 PM   #283
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam0321 View Post
pretty sure he is still in the state. I spoke with him via text message today. As I am sure you guys know he is following the forum. Claims he has paid out $30,000.00 so far?? Who knows. Also I am saying this in open forum so as not to get it complicated. Mike, Chris claims you are the one who took my cylender heads from the shop. I am not saying you did and I have no idea. Just passing along what I was told. I understand things got a little complicated trying to figure out who's was what. So again I am not accusing you of taking them just letting you know what chris said. Arnold says a man with a white corvette with blue stripes took them. And rich if I am out of line I oppaligze and please delete. Chris also claims he is still trying to pay people back he is just broke right now. I have accepted I will not see my parts from harwood and am afraid to see what else is missing from my car when I pick it up this weekend. Arnold has been nice enough to let me keep it there. Harwood has my keys and is suposed to be mailing them to me, says he does not want to meet me after reading my post about what i would like to do to him. I assured him he is not worth going to jail over.

On another not I am speaking with ncis and jag about my case and am having a laywer friend put together a file. If it has any weight I will present it to the calhouns sheriffs dept and maybe it can help all of us.
Concerning your heads, please bear in mind that in my opinion, there is substantial evidence that Chris Harwood has been untruthful in many instances with quite a few people. In my opinion, it would be highly unwise of you to take anything he tells you in reference to your situation as being the truth.

That being said, I am not sure of the timeline, but I do recall him telling me that he gave Dan Halpin (fatbum) a set of high performance heads for his GTO in compensation for all the delays and problems Dan experienced at Harwood's shop. I believe that I recall Dan verifying receipt of those heads. Harwood told me that he had purchased those heads for himself for his own car he was working on. It is speculation on my part that those heads that Dan got might have actually belonged to someone else, instead of Chris Harwood's own personal property. The speculative part of this thought comes from the lead in thought that his certainly would explain the case of the missing heads that belonged to SOMEONE who did actually own those heads. It appears to me that Chris Harwood had one set of heads in the shop at the time of his eviction that he would like to claim belonged to two different ex-customers. If those heads truly belonged to Adam, then where were the heads that belonged to Mike? If those heads belonged to Mike, then where were the heads that belonged to Adam?

I would be curious to know what the Calhoun County Sheriff's office says in reply to your presentation.