Unread 07-11-2022, 10:15 PM   #9
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Z View Post
Yeah, and this is just the beginning...
If I only knew when I posted the above......

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention. In case this wasn't enough of a load for Connie and I to be carrying, I had a heart attack on Memorial Day. Rushed to the hospital in an ambulance, went into emergency surgery and had a stent placed in my right coronary artery. Cardiologist told me it was nearly 100% blocked and I am lucky to still be alive. The left coronary artery is 60% blocked, so I may be going through this again soon for a stent to be placed in that artery.

The Sunday before I was putting in a post for the new mailbox, and I guess sinking that post into the ground pushed me over the edge. Darn miracle I didn't have the heart attack while working, as I would have been laying out down there at the end of the driveway for who knows how long. As it was, Connie got right on the phone Monday morning and had emergency services there REALLY quickly. Which quite likely saved my life.

So far I am feeling OK. Was pretty tired for a while and the slightest effort would exhaust me, but that seems to have passed.

Connie seems to be doing well with the chemo treatments. At least better than I had expected. The tumor marker the oncologist has been monitoring started above 9,000, then dropped to 900 something, and the latest one on 06-29 for 578. So I am REAL hopeful that is a good sign that she will be able to pull through this.