View Single Post
Unread 02-25-2011, 07:36 AM   #30
Bob K
Deceased

Name : Bob Korreck
Bob K has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z06 Rocket View Post
Whatsa matter Rich? You normally have the most liberal views on allowing people to discuss things on "your site" without being ridiculed banned threatened etc. Why the lash out at someone else posting on the site? I don't see any of the posts as any sort of attack on you personally or your point of view in my opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post

No one told you to "shut up!", on "your site" or anywhere else

Enough was enough.
And that's MY feeling on the matter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Z View Post
Thank you for confirming that my decision was based on a sound judgment call.

Addendum: Gordon, please don't make any further disparaging back handed comments about me or this site nor "swan song" style posts.
WTF, This had been a good site. All he said was "enough was enough" meaning he said all he had to say.

Rich, you can hate the world but you can't take it out on us. There were no "disparaging back handed comments". I'm not going to get into any comments made by anyone on this site. I also know that we do not have freedom of speech on a privately owned site but I do know the day you exercise your right not to allow free speech you'll end up talking to yourself.

The day that Shadow or anyone else is removed from this site for voicing an opinion is the day that many others will also leave.

Edit: Now I see he's been removed as a mod. Damn.

Last edited by Bob K; 02-25-2011 at 07:46 AM.
Bob K is offline   Reply With Quote