View Single Post
Unread 04-25-2020, 10:37 AM   #19
CHASZ51
Z51

Name :
CHASZ51 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Z View Post
I believe that is a ploy many car salesmen use. I guess it is to try to keep you from trying to beat them to death on the price if you are led to believe it could be sold to someone else in front of you. Perhaps they are hoping that you will panic and offer them more money than they are asking. When we bought Connie's truck, the salesman told me the same thing. That a customer was heading over right now from their other dealership across town, but since we were right there now, we could have the truck if we bought it RIGHT NOW. Well, Connie REALLY wanted that truck, otherwise I would have just hung around to see what happened.

Car sales people do some really tricky stuff sometimes. And no matter how long you have done business with any one of them, or a dealership, no one there is really your friend. IMHO.
I am just gonna keep my C6 for a while. Not sure what to do with all this crap going on. The C8 just does not have the space of my C6 and i go fishing offshore and can carry all my stuff in a C6.
CHASZ51 is offline   Reply With Quote