View Single Post
Unread 10-19-2006, 05:45 PM   #5
Shadow

Name :
Shadow will become famous soon enough

Jims got a point bro OUr club is definately active! I don't get involved in a lot due to my work schedule, but it's definately not for a lack of available opportunities.

Don't know where you're at in NPR, but straight across any of the major roadways to the Suncoast parkway and south to Ehrlich and there's at least 2-3 or more of us right here that would likely meet up with ya and do a little caravan over to the meeting and back

There's another club, and I don't recall the name, thats also here in Tampa. They meet not too far from the Ehrlich/Dale Mabry area. Not sure how active they are and I know several people that have/had dual memberships. They are a good group of ladies and gents and age, in either club, doesn't mean squat! You're gonna have snobs, but you find them everywhere. Ignore them and they'll usually just go away

There's also the Misfits, an "informal" club if you will of Corvette owners that try to live up to thier moniker...and do a pretty decent job of it I might add

There's no dues to pay and no meetings to attend. Robert (pewter99) is the regional cooridinator and he and some others are always looking for another show, event, charity or just a reason to hang out and party!!

There's the Bay Area Posse too. Good group of folks but you're gonna need some HP and balls to keep up with them enroute to events

Finally...you're always welcome to join our screwed up little group...www.FLCFA.net

It was formed as a Camaro and Firebird club, but since it's inception, myself, and 2 other members have become Vette owners.
We're even looking at an offshoot to the group. Just and offer...we usually meet closer to the North end of Hillsborough County or the NPR/Wesley Chapel area.

Good luck with your decisions and if you have any questions on the info I've related, just PM me.

Gordon
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote