View Single Post
Unread 10-22-2006, 02:12 PM   #10
Gannet

Name :
Gannet is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow
There's the Bay Area Posse too. Good group of folks but you're gonna need some HP and balls to keep up with them enroute to events
Can you tell me more about his group? One of the problems I've had in the past when I tried the club thing for other performance cars is that they were, well, really slow. They would parade, at 5 under the speed limit, to a show where they would park all day, and then drive home. Not my idea of a fun day with the car, but to each their own.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not some maniac, I'm 52 yo and haven't had a speeding ticket in many, many years. But I do like to avoid holding up traffic, *any* traffic, if you know what I mean, and I like to *drive* - that's why I bought it.
BC3/Quicktime/DSS/Pfadt/Carbotech/Quantum/Muffler Mod/PS2 ZPs, Atomic Orange, Dark Titanium 3LZ, Q8A.
Gannet is offline   Reply With Quote