View Single Post
Unread 07-04-2022, 12:07 AM   #12
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

I think that is most of the problem with today. Young people don't have a clue of what they have already lost. They are growing up in this bent and corrupt world and think it is just normal.

Heck, you have men who can't compete against their own sexes in sports competitions claiming that, "Hey, I feel like I am female today, so I want to compete against women instead," and some people feel this is perfectly normal.

And a LOT of restrooms now are pretty much sexless. Men and women using the same restrooms. So far they are single occupant only affairs, but I am curious how this will work with larger restrooms for multiple occupants. I think if Connie walked into a restroom and there was a guy in there, she would likely knee the bastard to try to move him more quickly towards being ball deficient.

And I am certainly glad I don't have children. I think if I learned of some of the crap they are teaching kids in school these days I would be leading a posse to string up a bunch of those teachers from the nearest live oak tree.

And people are trying to shove this down our throat as being some sort of new normal.... Sorry, but NO, it is NOT normal.