View Single Post
Unread 01-01-2024, 06:11 PM   #4
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

Well, with everything going on in my life recently, I let the oil change slide way too long again. Plus a hydraulic hose burst on the BendPak car lift a while back, and only recently got around to ordering all new hoses and having a friend come over to help me replace them.

Good thing I ordered all three hoses, as all of them had the rubber coating literally just flake off of the hoses while they were being pulled out of the lift.

Finally got enough initiative to get the oil and filter change done this past Saturday. Oil still looked real good, though.

I think I have enough of the Joe Gibbs LS30 oil left to do one more oil change using it. Then I will be using Schaeffer's brand oil. Been using that in the other vehicles for a while now. I'll probably need to order a few more cases soon, as I only have enough for two more oil changes with what I have left from the last batch I ordered.

Been a while since I had been underneath the vette while on the lift. Everything looked OK, but it sure needs a good cleaning underneath there. But didn't much feel like doing that this time. Haven't had much wind in my sails lately...........