View Single Post
Unread 09-22-2010, 10:59 PM   #16
vetteguy61

Name : Mike Elmore
vetteguy61 has disabled reputation
Default My LS1383

Okay here goes.After 197 days in Chris Harwoods shop I had to get a trailer and get my car. Tried to find all the parts that were on my car when I DROVE it to the shop but that was an impossibilty due to the clutter and parts from so many different Vettes left in many different areas of the shop.I'm still missing a fast 92mm Throttle Body,MAF sensor, 8 Coil Packs,an ARP crank bolt brand new in the packaging,Thermastat Housing and maybe more since I'm not that well versed on what parts make up a complete LS1 motor. I'm sure I have left something out. Chris did Text me shortly after arriving at the shop saying that he would be out there Mon to give me the rest of my parts plus money he owes me from my paying to get the motor rebuilt and shipped and it was under his warrenty but he didn't have the money to pay the bills. I'm not going to hold my breath on getting the money and maybe the parts too. After being lied to for so long it's very hard to believe anything Chris says at this point.All of you who have had problems with Chris know what I"m talking about.
More will follow as the finishing of my car finally statrts taking place.
vetteguy61 is offline   Reply With Quote