View Single Post
Unread 09-28-2010, 03:35 AM   #105
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatbum View Post
Au contraire to the money portion...I forgot about his wife... I believe his wife has a daycare that is her business, so they have income coming in that way, my mother used to have one, she took money under the table, and knowing Chris and the lies his wife have dealt out, I'd put money on the fact that something isn't legit with HER business. Time to file a complaint. Also, Chris' father was huge into racing, I'm sure he has money. I wish the state could just say "Pay these dudes X amount or go to jail for X amount of time".

That would be lovely, but he would have to go to jail anyway to satisfy me.
Interesting line of thought. Don't people have to be licensed to run a day care center? Perhaps Mr. Buchholz would have some input on that as well.

I wondered if Keli was just an innocent party in all this, but with the account indicating that she was hiding in the house when Thunder showed there, it pretty much clinches my opinion. I figured she either had to be a party to this, or else completely oblivious to what Chris was doing. Seemed kind of odd that the shop phone rang in their house, but Keli never really picks it up that I have seen. Of course, probably the calls were heavily screened.

BTW, now that I am thinking of this about phones, in case it isn't common knowledge, Chris is pretty much married to his cell phone. I rarely saw him without it, and most often when at the shop, he was always doing something on it. Point is, if you called Chris's cell phone and didn't get him, 99 times out of 100, it's because he just didn't want to talk to you, in my opinion. I saw MANY instances while I was out at his shop of calls coming in, where he would glance at it to see who was calling, and then just stick the phone back in his pocket without answering it.