View Single Post
Unread 09-28-2010, 12:58 PM   #110
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Someoneyoushouldknow View Post
Rich and Mike have the best chance to make things happen, we need to find out the date that Sportscartech got licensed.
In my opinion, that will be irrelevant. This is why I made a post detailing the connection with Chris Harwood and the business names he has and is operating under. He PERSONALLY was acting in the capacity of a business and he PERSONALLY is responsible for all damages he may have inflicted while operating in that capacity. If there was no recourse from someone who was not actually a business engaging in alleged crimes while pretending to be a legitimate business, then EVERYONE would run their "business" in that manner.

As I noted in the title line of this thread, Chris was DOING BUSINESS AS..... He has advertised as such, generated invoices as such, and ACTED as such in order to have people believe that he WAS a business at the time the transactions took place. So whatever legal actions that would be initiated would most certainly need to be filed as being against Chris Harwood, DBA....., regardless of which business (or lack thereof) happened to be imprinted on the hat he was wearing that day.