Thread: C5 427 forged motor?
View Single Post
Unread 06-30-2009, 08:45 PM   #3
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

Well one of my requirements is that it have the 3LZ interior. I'll be honest, I'm not all that crazy about the standard interior in a C6. Looks like more plastic then anything and just doesn't look like what I would hope for in a Corvette.

I came close to finding one from a guy out in Ohio that was Cyber Gray with the 3LZ package, but he had the old style wheels and I want the chromed aluminum spider design. Car had 3500 miles on it, and honestly the price he wanted was too high for a used car and not having exactly what I want. So close, but no banana.

The local dealer here in Tallahassee has one I would like, but they apparently aren't interested in coming off of their price. Soooo, I can live without a new Z06, and am checking out a PLAN B. I sold a lot of my guns, but unfortunately a good chunk of that money is going to have to go into a garage. I can't see buying another new expensive car just to have to battle the rodents over it. So the money I have to spend on a car is the money I got from selling my guns MINUS what I need to spend on a new garage. That particular bottom line is non negotiable, unfortunately.... With me planning on selling my business and retiring this year, I'm just not going to dip into my savings for my toys.

So, that's where I am at right now........