View Single Post
Unread 10-08-2010, 11:00 PM   #1
Shadow

Name :
Shadow will become famous soon enough
Default SAR Team raffle-SIG 556 rifle

As many here know, I'm a member of an Airboat based, SAR (Search & Rescue) team based here in the Tampa Bay Area.

For more info on the team and it's missions, and for the sake of brevity, I've included a link to our site:

http://www.fl3asar.org/index_files/Page380.htm

as well as the last raffle for the S & W MP15 Rifle:
http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forum...t=rifle+raffle

Frankly, I've been so busy, that I failed to keep track of time, and let the upcoming raffle slip up on me without posting the tickets here

This time, we're raffling a Sig Sauer, 556 rifle:

The team is completely non-profit (501.3c), almost entirely member funded, with shots of support from these raffles and an occasional private or corporate sponsor.

The raffle is tomorrow afternoon, so here's what I'll do for any Corvetteflorida.com member that I know or that has been around a while.

If you want a ticket, they're $20.00 each, all proceeds go to the team, minus the cost of the rifle, which the sponsor has allowed us to have at cost.

Let me know by pming me here, or at sarcap1@gmail.com, or calling me and leaving a message at (813) 478-2726.

I'll purchase the ticket for you and you can send the money by mail.

We're havint a BBQ, kids day, some static displays, and such, at Shoot Straight in Tampa:

3909 N Us-301
Tampa, FL.
(813) 627-8550
(Near 301 & Dr. MLK Blvd. east-off I-75)

tomorrow between 10am and 2 pm.
The raffle will be closer to 2.

I won't be there as I've already promised my 4 year old granddaughter, that I'd take her to Caladesi Island for the day.

I have to have my tickets in by 10 am.

A couple of people here have already spoked for a few, and I'm picking up a few myself (I'll admit it. I'd love to win a SIG!)
Since I'm not a board member, I'm eligible

If you decide you want them after 10am tomorrow (Saturday), contact me at the (813) 478-2726 or at SARCAP1@gmail.com, and I'll make the arrangements with those on scene to secure them for you.

Thanks and sorry for the last minute notice.

Gordon
Attached Images
File Type: pdf Sig 556.pdf (549.4 KB, 303 views)

Remember:
Artificial Intelligence is no replacement for Natural Stupidity!

Be Polite, Be Professional...and have a plan to kill everyone you meet.
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote