View Single Post
Unread 06-13-2006, 09:18 AM   #26
Shadow

Name :
Shadow will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Z
Well based on the last couple of years, I think you can say that about the entire state of Florida. Prior to this change in the weather patterns, the Carolinas were ground zero for a while. Things just change. If we all lived to be several thousand years old, we would probably recognize these changes just as we recognize the change in the seasons. It's like grasshoppers trying to understand the devastaing event of the lawn mower in their lifetimes...
You're right, but I wasn't referring to the state. I was referring to the specific geographical location.

I'm in Tampa and by and large, this area has been spared the brunt of a direct hit by anything more than a light blow job for many years (knock on wood .
The Panhandle area on the other hand, especially the Panama City/Pensacola area, have been targeted more than not by storms in recent years.

I just heard from one of my servers that Bayshore was flooded...surprise, surprise!

I really hope this is a light season, but I'm getting panels this year regardless(they come tomorrow to give us an estimate). No more plywood!

Stay safe out there.
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote