View Single Post
Unread 11-26-2008, 12:12 AM   #14
Shadow

Name :
Shadow will become famous soon enough

Tracy,

First, please refrain from posting e-mails and PM's on the public forum
They're private for a reason.

Unless the sender agrees to have his/her screen name/e-mail address or ??? included, then the post is nothing more than "hearsay" or sour grapes

To post such information, it needs to be substantiated.

If he has PM'd anyone here as you state he did in your post then bring it to our attention

If the PM or e-mail was on another site, then please take it up with that site and not here. It doesn't belong here

For the record, I'm truly sorry you feel this way

You've been a fierce competitor in the racing scene for as long as I've known of you.

So, why back down from this challenge?

Competition is good for business. It lets, no forces, the cream to rise to the top

As far as Jeremy's presence here, you can blame that on ME!

FWIW, I was the one who invited Jeremy to participate here!

And I was the one who told him he was free to advertise on this site.

It was HIS decision to become a sponsor of the site (if he still cares to do so?).

I ran into him at our church on Sunday morning after the UCP. He was there with his lovely lady and beautiful little boy
He actually recognized and spoke to me before I even knew he was there

As with ANY Corvette owner or enthusiast I run into, I always invite them to the site and give them the link.

Unlike other sites, this one doesn't exist simply for the money nor does it depend on it for it's survival!

I know the reps involved with both of you! It's also true that I've not been a big Formato leghumper like some on other sites.

That said, I'm not a big "leghumper" (sure wish we had that leghumper smiley!) at all.

I like Greg personally and his work at AntiVenom is top notch in my book

I also like Tracy and have heard tons of good word about his shop as well (never been to the Bradenton shop myself).

I've also heard/read lots of favorable comments about Jeremy and his abilities.
He's never done anything to me and I have no reason to not want his participation here.

The same, however, can be said for all three regarding negative comments.

If you stay in business long enough, take enough risks or go out on a limb, you're going to piss someone off!! Maybe even a lot of someones

You can't and won't please everyone with your work. All you can do is the best you can do every time and, as has already been said, the rest will shake itself out

I'm aware of the issues between you guys; however, do not let them affect the site!

Take it to PM, e-mail, phone calls or meet up face to face and discuss them.

I really don't want any more posted PM's or e-mails posted in the public forums regarding busienss or personal problems. It's detrimental to the site as a whole and provides no useful or constructive solutions to any problem, real or percieved

Tracy,

I'd really like to see you stay. You're input when you post is more than welcomed and of course relied upon by many.

As with Junk, Grumpy, Greg, and a few other tech types here, all are welcome and respoected for thier expertise and knowledge

I think Jeremy can be an asset to the site as well.

There's more than enough work to go around.

Rather than just leaving, why not meet the challenge head on and see what comes of it?

Your choice my friend!

Gordon

Remember:
Artificial Intelligence is no replacement for Natural Stupidity!

Be Polite, Be Professional...and have a plan to kill everyone you meet.
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote