Unread 05-25-2023, 06:57 PM   #6
CHASZ51
Z51

Name :
CHASZ51 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Z View Post
Great looking car!!

"URL" means "Uniform Resource Locator". I have also heard it referred to as a "Universal Resource Locator". It simply means an address on the internet.

It can get complicated, but in a nutshell it means a descriptive and registered text string that gets converted to an actual IP address used to locate a resource (web site) somewhere on the internet.

In any event, the URL option is for those people who might have their own webpage to allow them to link directly to images on their site. And it can also be used to point to an image that someone might have stored on a third party image hosting web site.

But at least you got it to work, regardless......
Only thing i know how to do is turn on the computer and off and use AOL.

This car is a millions times better than that hunk of junk 2019 C7 with the bad rear end and A8 shudder and the worst lag ever. This A8 has never had shudder and the car feels 10 times faster.

It is a 2015 3LT Z51 with the PDR, NAV and nicer leather. Only thing i don't like is the clear top and hope to wrap it and the big time brake dust that comes with the Z51 brakes. Car handles like a dream.
CHASZ51 is offline   Reply With Quote