The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 06-01-2013, 04:06 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default 65 Big Block Coupe for Sale

I have a 65 Coupe that I have been restoring for awhile. The body shop completed about 85% of the body work they were paid to do before they went out of business. I have the body now at home. The chassis has been completely redone with a lot of parts from Paragon. I have about $30K of parts to complete the car still in their original packaging. It was a K66 car. I have a new complete TI system for it also. The rearend has been rebuilt and is original to the car with a 3:55 gear ratio. The tranny is an M21 from a C2. I got a complete engine from an Oil executive in Florida that has extensive funds put into it. It's from a 66. I have gone through great pains to find correct part number and date coded parts for the car to get it to where it is. I have 3 3" binders containing all of the receipts and a spreadsheet and a couple hundred before and after pics. Now you ask why am I giving up? I am not giving up; I was recently told that cancer I thought I had beaten 14 years ago was back. I am about to begin the process to beat it again, however, I can't spend any time working on this by myself anymore. Perhaps someone may be interested in acquiring it to taking it to completion. I am looking to get $40K-$50K for everything that I have. If anyone may be interested, I can provide more details. My home email is albaseball@***.net.

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote