The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 03-17-2014, 01:32 AM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default WTT 03 Silverado SS for C5

I have an 03 silverado ss with 179k. 6.0 lq9, AWD, Lt's backws with a magnaflow muffler and dumped at the axle. It also has HID's. This is a great running truck that has been very well maintained as it it my daily driver. body and paint imo 7/10. interior also imo 7/10. I just dont have use for a truck. I drive 11 miles to work and home. Weekends im mostly on my bike. The truck has some imperfections that i am fully willing to disclose to serious offers. im an honest man and wont lie to make a deal.. you either want it or you dont..its that simple. im not looking to add anything as im not looking for a perfect C5. Just something drivable preferably 6 spd. i was even considering rebuilt titles... so those are welcome but would have to be nice. nada is around 12.7k i think if i remember correctly. my cash price is 10k if interested in buying. the truck is located in Tallahassee Florida. for the right deal i might drive anywhere but would prefer to keep it in the south. i really dont want anything from up north..i.e MO,ME etc. Thanks for looking and i hope to trade her to a new home that can use her. Im interested in c5 Coupes preferably a 6spd. i like silver, black, nassau blue, but will look at anything offered. Z06's are awesome too but im not expecting any to be offered...lol

[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote