The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 06-03-2012, 07:04 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default F/S-[FL] '66 BB vert

For sale.....'66 BB Vert, 427/425, 4 speed, white top, black interior, head rests, teak wheel, side pipes, knock off wheels and I'm sure some other things that I don't know. This car has been in my family for over 30 years, in my possession for the last 8 or 9. From what my father I know is that this car is a numbers matching car with the exception of the short block. This was replaced by the previous owner and what my father gathered at the time was the motor let go and was replaced by the factory. I am told that the block has no number stamped on it currently. When my father took possession of this car, it was some shade of blue and was repainted the red that you see below when it under went its restoration. This car has been driven very little in the past 20 some years as my fathers health deteriorated to the point where he could not, or want to drive it in fear of not being able to react in time to prevent crunching it up. He then passed it on to me and I have had it in Florida for the past 8 or 9 years. I have driven the car very little as I have some what lost, or was never very interested in it in the first place. I do start it every few weeks and tool around the neighborhood and keep a trickle charger on it all the time.It stays covered in my garage also. I will say of the few things that it would need would be new tires and an alignment and a little attention on the front left caliper. This froze up on me last year and while replacing the caliper, I managed to twist the brake line. I replaced everything, but it has a slight leak and I cannot get a good bleed on it. I do not have the time or desire to go after it to make it right. I would also suggest a quick tune up just for piece of mind. The car starts every single time, idles fine, kicks down once warmed up, shifts great and everything works to the best of my knowledge. I am not very well versed in these cars and do not want to mislead anyone falsely, but I will answer any questions the best I can and will help decipher whatever trim tags there are if someone is willing to educate me on where to look and what to look at.

The only reason I'm selling it is because I feel I am doing the car an injustice by letting it sit in the garage when I know there oare others out there that can give it better care than I. I believe that that it is time for it go to a new caretaker. :( Asking $80,000 OBO, or possible trades for the right car. Car is located in SW Florida.

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote