The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > General Corvette Forums > General Corvette Discussions

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

General Corvette Discussions Just general "shootin' the breeze" types of discussions related to Corvettes.

Unread 04-09-2008, 01:37 AM   #1
C5Z06vette1976

Name :
C5Z06vette1976 has disabled reputation
Thumbs up Want or Need a partition thats made in the USA and not China!!!!!!

I am not a forum person, but I just got a awesome partition off ebay I had to let other vette owners know!!!I just bought a handmade partition off ebay!!! I did all kinds of research on the different types avaliable, their quality, and pricing.
I ended up finding this guy by chance looking for something else on ebay. As a bonus he will even match the color of your interior or put a stripe down the middle in the middle to match your exterior. First I had him give me a price on black carpet (his stock color) with a electric blue stripe down the center. He quoted $89.00. I couldn't beleive it so I figured let me get a price on grey carpet (the color of my interior) w/ the blue stripe (the color of my exterior). He charged me $109.00. I was shocked. I wouldn't have been able to buy the base model partition from the other companys.
I was very skeptical!!!!!!
Til I got it. IT LOOKED AWESOME AND MATCHED PERFECT. It fit in like it was a stock part, and worked great. I can hear my radio now. If you don't have one or want to spice up your interior I suggest you check him out. Go to ebay and in the search box type in c5 partition!!!!!
C5Z06vette1976 is offline   Reply With Quote