The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 07-31-2023, 03:40 AM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default FS (For Sale) 2007 Black C6 APS twin turbo 6-spd 62k miles *COD title*

2007 Twin Turbo Black C6 with 62,200+ miles 6 speed transmission black and tan interior track car project $25,000 OBO

MODS:
APS Twin-Turbo kit Garrett 3076's full kit
APS turbo back exhaust
McCleod clutch
Black Z06 wheels with Nitto 305's rear, 275's front
Blue shocks, unknown brand
K40 Calibre stealth mounted radar detector
Lingenfelter clone fiberglass twin turbo hood
Fuel management (part of APS kit)
Auto Meter triple pillar gauge pod (boost, a/f, fuel pressure)
Other mods may exist, but unaware of them

EXTRAS:

Sparco Milano Prestige driver & passenger reclining leather seats ($3400 new, barely used)
Sparco C6 seat brackets driver & passenger (new)
Sparco seat sliders driver & passenger (new with 1 package opened)
Sparco seat nuts and bolts package (new)
ACC black C6 interior carpet (new)
Sharkworks harness bar black (new)
Vetteworks Telescopic steering wheel/airbag bypass kit (new)
Vetteworks Lap belt bar (new)
Teamtech 6-point cam lock harnesses driver & passenger (3" shoulder, 2" crotch strap NEW)

This car was a flooded vehicle purchased at auction from Florida. It has a Florida COD branded title! The only state I'm aware of after THOROUGH research that will convert this to salvage is Kentucky (do your research).
Car is being sold as a track car project only. It runs and drives just fine, no lights on the dash with the exception of the airbag light as I have the drivers seat removed so I can drive it. The original seat motors are not functioning.
The navigation head unit and Bose amp are not functioning.
The front bumper and hood need to be redone as the car was likely in a body shop when it flooded. The front splitter needs to be replaced.
I'm guessing 550-600 whp....the car is very quick. Builds boost just fine :eek:. Battery replaced, fuses replaced, ALL fluids replaced (even brake fluid).
I was told the turbos are likely leaking oil and it smokes lightly at idle. Engine was Seafoamed via the gas, and that is not all run through yet as car is not driven much. Late Model Domestics of Virginia Beach changed out the fluids and looked it over, I started it after. Mario is awesome!

Will come with original seats and the panels I pulled to prep for carpet install. Passenger seat is still in the car. All the extras are uninstalled.

I don't have the time right now to work on setting up the car for the track. Would love this to go to someone who will get it on the track. The state of Kentucky has language that would potentially indicate the title could be converted to salvage THERE, but I make no guarantees about this.

ALL PARTS WILL GO WITH THE CAR. I do expect to negotiate reasonably. Trade for 16 or newer clean BMW X5 35D, BMW X3 28D, F350 6.7, 2008 or newer Porsche Cayman S, other cars (German preferred).

PICS:

Attached Files
IMG_3801.MOV (19.65 MB)

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote