The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 09-22-2011, 02:14 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default Looking For 67 Coupe

OK folks, I’m throwing my hat back in the ring looking for a 67 coupe. I have been looking for about a year but I am ready to pull the trigger when I find the right one.

Here is what I want to buy,

67 coupe
427 400
4 speed
Side pipes
Bolt ons
Factory air

Any options on top of that will be a plus. I would like as much documentation as possible.

I’m pretty much open on color but, not to offend, please no green.

I am not necessarily looking for a “show piece or investment grade”, I like to drive and enjoy my cars. I am not a dealer or flipper. I have been a member of this forum for years. I am a current Vette owner with an 02 vert and 2011 ZR1.

I am not looking to steel some ones car, what I want is a great car at a fair price that can stand up to thorough inspection. I have cash in hand and ready to buy.

I live in SW Florida and can travel to see the right car. I am in Las Vegas right now (Sept 21- Oct 2) then I will be meandering my way back to Florida and could stop along the way to look at cars.

Even if you are just thinking of selling your 67 let me know I would wait for the car I want.

I check most of the sites like flea bay etc regularly but no luck yet.

Thanks for any help and info.
Capt Van
captvan@gmail.com

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote