The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 06-19-2011, 01:09 AM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default Looking to trade my 1985 c4 for a c3

I have a clean low mileage 1985 Corvette Coupe up for trade. It has right around 63k on the odometer and is in great shape. I am the second owner and have all the original docs that came with the car including window sticker, build sheet, and original premium brochure. The car has never been wrecked and was very well cared for. All fluids changed every season, oil every 3k or each season which ever came first. The car was never even in the rain until I drove it in the rain recently. The car is fairly loaded from the factory with a targa roof, Z51, heavy duty cooling, Bose stereo, 3.07 performace axle ratio with posi, leather, two tone paint, etc. The car has newer General VR rated 50's on it but also comes with a set of newer C6 5 spoke rims and tires. They are the 18 front 19 inch rear 5 spoke wheels.
When I took the trans down to have the fluid changed the owner talked me into a rebuild and build. It has been fully upgraded internaly to later 700r4 specs with a 10 vane pump, 8 kevlar clutches in the 3-4 clutch pack, thicker pump housing, Kevlar band, and a very modest trans go shift kit, etc. It comes with a fully transferable 12 month/12k miles warranty. I also swapped out the stock Bose stereo with a Alpine multi-media reciever. This is fully reversable no wires where spliced and I have the original headunit.
I'd like to trade for a 1972 or 1973 Corvette but I would also be willing to look at later Vettes. I don't mind a car that needs some work like paint, interior, etc. but I don't want a project car. It has to be able to be driven to work on nice days on a regular basis.

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote