• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Going to Clewiston Sugar Festival Sat 4-28

newskatercat said:
Wife and I are leaving from Cape Coral, looking to connect up with others that are also going, to caravan there.:vette:

Newskatercat, members of the Southwest Florida Corvette Club are going to caravan over. They are going to meet at the Cracker Barrel at I-75 and SR 80 (Palm Beach Road) at 8am on Saturday. They are going to leave from there and head to Clewiston to arrive about 9am. I am sure they would love to have you join them. I will meet y'all west of Clewiston (in my red HHR not doing my Vette in this show).

jcb_njb said:
Newskatercat, members of the Southwest Florida Corvette Club are going to caravan over. They are going to meet at the Cracker Barrel at I-75 and SR 80 (Palm Beach Road) at 8am on Saturday. They are going to leave from there and head to Clewiston to arrive about 9am. I am sure they would love to have you join them. I will meet y'all west of Clewiston (in my red HHR not doing my Vette in this show).
Thanks for the info. Hope to see you there. :thumbsup:

newskatercat said:
Thanks for the info. Hope to see you there. :thumbsup:

Newskatercat: If you by any chance miss the SWFCC members at the Cracker Barrel @ 8:00 AM, they will be hooking up with me @ Flora & Ella's on SR 80 in Labelle @ 8:30 AM. We should be rolling into Clewiston at about 9:00 AM to meet up with JCB_NJB. You are most welcomed to join us along the way or at the event.

Armando Sampedro
Southwest Florida Corvette Club
Public Relations Chairperson

als2052 said:
Newskatercat: If you by any chance miss the SWFCC members at the Cracker Barrel @ 8:00 AM, they will be hooking up with me @ Flora & Ella's on SR 80 in Labelle @ 8:30 AM. We should be rolling into Clewiston at about 9:00 AM to meet up with JCB_NJB. You are most welcomed to join us along the way or at the event.

Armando Sampedro
Southwest Florida Corvette Club
Public Relations Chairperson
Thanks Armando, looking forward to meeting you.:thumbsup:

Back