• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Help,I can't stop buying stuff for the Vette.

Candles.jpg

:bow: :bow: :bow:
Candles.jpg

YOU MUST CALL ME IMMEDIATELY!!! WE WILL DO OUR UTMOST TO ASSIST YOU IN YOUR ENDEAVORS!!! HAVE THE YEAR, MAKE AND MODEL OF YOUR CORVETTE AND YOUR CREDIT CARD HANDY WHEN YOU CALL.....WE CAN HELP!! :D

Well, you know, buying all these accessories and mods for your vette is simply the way to personalize the car so that it is an extension of YOU. I guess that's one reason why I am not at all crazy about the package deals you have to get when you buy a new car lately. It leaves very little room for individual creativity.

For instance, when I bought my Jeep Wrangler (well used to be mine, I sold it recently) at the end of 1997, I could pick any of the options off of a menu list and withe very few exceptions, none were tied with a requirement of getting something else as a bundle. So when I got mine, it was pretty much unique and the vehicle that I wanted with the options I wanted. Now, buying a vette, for instance, you are limited to just a handful of bundles which pretty much guarantees that when you take delivery of your vette, there will be thousands of identical ones all throughout the country. So in order to personalize it, you HAVE to go to aftermarket add-ons.

Corvette Concepts said:
YOU MUST CALL ME IMMEDIATELY!!! WE WILL DO OUR UTMOST TO ASSIST YOU IN YOUR ENDEAVORS!!! HAVE THE YEAR, MAKE AND MODEL OF YOUR CORVETTE AND YOUR CREDIT CARD HANDY WHEN YOU CALL.....WE CAN HELP!! :D

Lets see ,I do need more stuff:yesnod: My husband is going to :ahh: He will get over it.:dueling:

i got a new drug

I hear you Classy im in that addicition stage cant get enough power.gotta love them Vetts. hope to see you and your hubby at the Ecklers show ill be there on saturday morning #36 in show.Mike:dancer01: :dancer01:

easyrider13 said:
Is the Corvette tax deductible?

Well, funny you should ask that, because I did look that up. There doesn't seem to be any restriction on what type of vehicle you buy to use in your business. But there is a limitation ($15,000, I think) on what the IRS classifies as a "luxury" automobile, that prevents you from recovering the entire business portion of the expense during the normal 6 year recovery period.

But still, if you can do it, then why not?

Back