• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Insty Tune : Pics Added 8/19

If the weather holds out I might make it? Have to go to a wedding reception 1st (just tilll 6pm).

I'll be vetteless though.

Spent all morning cleaning the car. Inside , outside under the hood, wheel wells, whitewall err stick the last one. Decided to take the plunge and drive North of the Bridge and go to Insty Tune for the show. I read Shadows post and wondered what he meant by weather. I hit the road at 4:00 PM. Took the top off, put my hat on for protection from the sun, some need this some don't. Stop to top off the tank and noticed some clouds rolling in. Pulled back out and before I got half a mile it came down. This is the first I've had the top off in a while and this. Good thing I was in the right lane. I pulled into a parking lot and lucky to be able to get under a tree. Got the top on and now I'm home drying me and the Vette. Oh well another time and people ask why I hate driving north of The Bridge.

C5Rick said:
Spent all morning cleaning the car. Inside , outside under the hood, wheel wells, whitewall err stick the last one. Decided to take the plunge and drive North of the Bridge and go to Insty Tune for the show. I read Shadows post and wondered what he meant by weather. I hit the road at 4:00 PM. Took the top off, put my hat on for protection from the sun, some need this some don't. Stop to top off the tank and noticed some clouds rolling in. Pulled back out and before I got half a mile it came down. This is the first I've had the top off in a while and this. Good thing I was in the right lane. I pulled into a parking lot and lucky to be able to get under a tree. Got the top on and now I'm home drying me and the Vette. Oh well another time and people ask why I hate driving north of The Bridge.

Rick, I have one word........RADAR........

Got there about 530 or so in the elephant chaser. Had the daughter and grand daughter in tow.

Left to go to walmart with her and the rain hit before I could get back!:(

Shadow said:
Got there about 530 or so in the elephant chaser. Had the daughter and grand daughter in tow.

Left to go to walmart with her and the rain hit before I could get back!:(
Didn't see ya drive by... was inside Insty during the rain. Left for home about 7:30.

InstyRide003.jpg
:rolleyes:

InstyRide011.jpg

InstyRide025.jpg

InstyRide013.jpg

InstyRide015.jpg

InstyRide023.jpg

InstyRide002.jpg

InstyRide001.jpg

InstyRide041.jpg

InstyRide026.jpg

InstyRide039.jpg