• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Job hunting/out on a limb

Congrats, from the original post i think thats the job u wanted, good job getting it :D , if u get the pinto would u want to start up a pinto car club and forum? me and all my friends drive them, mines all flat black, lights, hubcaps, everything, looks really stealth, if u get yours let me know, i can help u customize it, i have a extra set of fuzzy dice too i can hook u up with for a cheap price...

Congrats, from the original post i think thats the job u wanted, good job getting it :D , if u get the pinto would u want to start up a pinto car club and forum? me and all my friends drive them, mines all flat black, lights, hubcaps, everything, looks really stealth, if u get yours let me know, i can help u customize it, i have a extra set of fuzzy dice too i can hook u up with for a cheap price...

:ack2: And then I can let my son drive it :D

Back