• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Are you old?

57........ Man it comes as a SHOCK :shocking: to me every time I think that....

51 in a month. BOdy feesl 71 at times (payback for all the years of abuse), but most the time just 50 workin' on 15:thumbsup::dancer01:

Bunch of babies...

I will be turning 68 in December! Bought my first Vette in 1967 when I was 27 and haven't been without one since. That makes 40 + years of "Vetting". Anybody beat that? :rofl1:

I will be turning 68 in December! Bought my first Vette in 1967 when I was 27 and haven't been without one since. That makes 40 + years of "Vetting". Anybody beat that? :rofl1:
No but I'm running close behind you!! Bought My first vette Damaged in Jan 1969 for a Auto Body Class Project in school!!(68 427 Tri-Power 4 Sp. Roadster) I guess that would be a little over 38 years!! Wished I still had it!!!:banghead::banghead:Bought My First New Vette in Nov 1977,I still have it with 62,000 miles!!:crazy03::thumbsup::D:D:D

Last edited:
Back