• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

pics

IMG_3900-1.jpg

One of the guys at our Poker Run, John Yunker of 1 Stop, preordered a new 07' Z06 in that same color, which is just beautiful. I think he's getting it in August.

Heres a few of mine. The GS pics are from when I first brought her home. The second or third day of ownership. She looks and acts a little different now.;)
100_1317.JPG

100_1318.JPG

Heres the '66.
1166.jpg

Yeah man......... Seeing thos pics is almost pushing me into the idea of going into debt to get one just like it. Hell of a fine looking car!

Bet my '02 EB Z will be jealous as hell, though... :ack2:

Do you live near Lake Ella?

GS163 said:
Heres a few of mine. The GS pics are from when I first brought her home. The second or third day of ownership. She looks and acts a little different now.;)
100_1317.JPG

100_1318.JPG

Heres the '66.
1166.jpg
The GS is one nice car, do you have any newer pics with the new wheels and interior modifications you have done?

naples said:
The GS is one nice car, do you have any newer pics with the new wheels and interior modifications you have done?

Did you raise the rear end on the back of your 66' a bit????

If so how did you go about it??? Thanks...

We've really got some nice looking vettes on this forum! Thanks for posting your great pictures! :thumbsup:

Formula Outlaw said:
Did you raise the rear end on the back of your 66' a bit????

If so how did you go about it??? Thanks...
You can crank in those rear spring bolts and get a little height out of it. I have always wanted to try a composite spring in the C2's and C3's.

Back