• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Invite to all Breathless at NASA-Sebring Event testing our C6 Z06 with some new hot

2SexE4MyVette

Invite to all, Breathless at NASA-Sebring Event testing our C6 Z06 with some new hot stuff. Stop by to say hi and see some racing action.

We will be testing our new undertray and rear diffuser along with Pfadt coilover suspension. Please stop in to see the action.

Just tell the guard at the gate you are there with Breathless Performance- Ernie Francis and he will let you in.

Nalanie :thumbsup:

Don't forget Breathless Performance is having there party July 20th
9-4pm free food and drinks on site DJ Dyno 3 Pulls for $50.00 we had a great turn out in April We hope to see you............ :party:

Breathless Performance
(954) 925-7725
2070-F Tigertail Blvd. #2
Dania Florida 33004

I95 to Sterling Road Exit go WEST Before train track make right on to SW 20th Way drive straight ahead to the end you'll see our bay

Too bad you guys are so far away from me. That's the day before my birthday, so we could make it a REAL party.... :thumbsup: Of course, I would be hoping for PRESENTS!! :hehehe:

Back