• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

C4 New Paint Shop in Tampa, FL

rsuarez

Hello All,

I just opened a body shop in Tampa, I know this is a Corvette Forum. I am Corvette nut also, I have done may Corvettes from my home and now I can work from my shop. Take a look at the last Vette that I painted. I am currently working on my 88 Vette (finally). I will post some pics soon in the next few days, with more details. I do all work without cutting conners, I do not use cheap products, and warranty all my work. I also do custom kandy work, and for you guys that want airbrush, I can work with your artist.

See my website www.rjlcustoms.com

Robert
88 Vette

Attachments

• Before.jpg
    Before.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 496
  • after.jpg
    after.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 422
  • after_front.jpg
    after_front.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 411
:welcome::welcome: to the Forum. Very nice work by the way. I would suggest intorducing yourself in the Welcome section so we know who you are. Folks here are very friendly and laid back. Pics are always appeciated. :thumbsup:

ok, its always nice to have a new shop that does quality paint and body work on vettes, so the more info, on services, PRICES, times frames etc, that you post and the more pictures, the better.

Nice work...hows business going?

I can certainly appreciate and respect the amount of work that goes into painting a car; I prepped mine...WOW it was a lot of work! :thumbsup:

:welcome:aboard:wavey:

Nice to have a local (to me anyway) paint and body guy on board.:dancer01:

I agree information and pics. The more the better to get the word out. If you don't want to post prices, I can understand. Thats usually a more personal subject.

BTW-Do you do media (SODA) blasting (as opposed to "sand")?
I need to have my Landcruiser blasted (in the middle east, the "blast them" from the inside:lmao:) to see what rust problems I'll need to have addressed?:rolleyes::nonod:

Thanks and again, welcome aboard:dancer01:

Gordon

ok ya'll realize this thread is over a year old right? :welcome:
:lmao::lmao: Well, I reckon I didn't:lmao::lmao:

clicked on "NEW POSTS" like I always do, and there it was.

I guess the one above me responded which technically made it a "new post."

Wonder if the dudes still in business? Need to get some blastin' done on my truck:thumbsup:

:lmao:Yea...i saw that...but I was just wondering if he was still in business. :shrug01:

I know it's hard to say without seeing it, but what would a nice paint job for a 65 roadster cost. There is very liitle body work.A few minor cracks! Please advise.:thumbsup:

Back