• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

68 GTO.......................

gmjunkie

Corvette,GM Classic Freak
I'm clearing out the Storage and Excess Baggage!
And considering selling the 68 Goat!
Needs some detail work and a few little things,
Not anything real expensive but time consuming!:thumbsup:
I may finish it I may not,I really don't have the time!
Just depends on what kind of interest is out there,I'm Not going to Give it away!!:thumbsup:

1968 Pontiac GTO
400 CID Automatic(Hurst,His and Her!,YS Engine 350 HP!)
Matching #'s
Power Steering
Power Brakes
Power Windows
Factory Air Conditioning
Purdy much original old car!
Has been repainted the original color about 5 years ago and needs some detail work,adjustments and General checking out!

If I finish it,I'll be looking for around $24,500
If not it can be had for less!:thumbsup:

If anybodies interested,Let me know!! :thumbsup:

I'll get some better photos when it quits raining again!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

:usa_flag::usa_flag::usa_flag:
Be American,Buy American!!:thumbsup:

:D

A 1966? I had a red '66 with black convertible top. Didn't have the three deuces, though.

:thumbsup:

What exactly needs finish on it? Looks to be in good shape, any trades or services you consider?
It don't need much,Mostly detailing,I spent 3 weeks on it last fall fixing little things!! Put 1800 miles on it too!!:crazy03::crazy03::crazy03:
Probly end up keeping it,and getting rid of the wife!! I had it when she came,probly have it when she's Gone!! I've sold too many of them now that she figures out how to P*ss the $$$$ away!!:thumbsup:

Last edited:
wish i could afford it hell cant even sell my vette. love the late 60's gto's i hope to someday own one.

wish i could afford it hell cant even sell my vette. love the late 60's gto's i hope to someday own one.

Yea, I have a hard time selling my Vette also, get a few offers through e-mail for what I want... But then I never hear from the again... I really want it to sell by this weekend (Not taking less then $5,000), I found a Jeep I want.

But for this GTO, I would give my 63 Ford Falcon Convertible and my 93 Corvette, lol.

I all ready have a Really Nice 92 Douche Bag Blue C4,and damned sure don't need a Ford Falcon!:thumbsup:
I'm a GMJunkie!:D

Last edited:
roflmao. my wife likes the 68 and 69 gto o would love a convert. but hey who knows and asking well over 5k for my vette i have that in just upgrades. sigh hit 78k miles today

roflmao. my wife likes the 68 and 69 gto o would love a convert. but hey who knows and asking well over 5k for my vette i have that in just upgrades. sigh hit 78k miles today

I always wanted a 69 Orange Judge, lol. Well, my Vette has a clean title with zero wrecks in the Auto Check. But it was resprayed by the previous owner a different color, slight damage in the rear (most people who came to look at it never notices, till I pointed it out). Also needs new tires, but I still think $5,000 is a very good deal. Also not like the miles is way to high. I think it would be a perfect dd for a Corvette guy.

As for the op, I understand you. Love your C4 and C5... I miss my Trans Am Ram Air, the LS1 is just an great engine. As for the Falcon, my dad left it to me, lol... Not a very popular car :banghead:.

Damn.
someone hit one of our cars today and I think it will be totaled. My wife and I have 4 cars for 2 driver. The C5 is always in the garage sleeping, so Im looking for another 3rd car.

An old goat would have worked perfect, but a newer GTO or caddy CTS that I can still tune may work :-)

Back