The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Florida Specific Forums > General Florida Discussions

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

General Florida Discussions Anything related to Florida in general. From "natives" talking about things they know about, to visitors asking about details to make their visit more pleasant.

Unread 06-20-2021, 12:33 AM   #1
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough
Default Cape San Blas, Salinas Park

On Thursday Connie and I decided to take a drive to Cape San Blas to go to the St. Joseph Peninsula state park. Unfortunately the park was filled to capacity, so we would up sitting at the entrance waiting for someone to leave so we could go it. We decided to turn around and just go elsewhere, so we wound up going to Salinas Park right at the junction of the mainland and the cape.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGEHSGDFd30

It looked like the park area must have gotten quite a bit of damaged from (I guess) hurricane Michael, as most of the area's trees were bulldozed and gone, just leaving basically an empty sand lot. But the beach area and water looked pretty nice, regardless.

I just took a few real quick videos, but didn't spend a lot of time, since I only had the camcorder mounted on a monopod. So stability wasn't the best. I wanted to try out the 4K/60fps option anyway, so that was good enough for what I wanted.