The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 04-25-2022, 09:36 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default FS (For Sale) 1972 Corvette 350 - 4-speed

I'm putting my 1972 Corvette for sale because I have too many other cars to finish. $21,500 Located in SE Wisconsin
  • Matching numbers (motor, tranny) 86K miles
  • Rebuilt engine
  • Car was repainted approx. 5 years ago in its correct Ontario Orange
  • Deluxe Saddle Interior (new leather seat covers with foam and new carpeting)
  • Brand new tires on refinished original wheels
  • All new stainless brake lines
  • Calipers rebuilt
  • New rotors and pads
  • All gages redone and they all work
  • Full brand new exhaust
  • Tilt/tele steering
  • Power brakes/power steering
  • A/C car
I bought this car as a project in progress and I continued on it somewhat. This is a rust free car. Frame rails and birdcage in excellent condition. This car spent its life in Florida and then the next 20 years in a showroom near Detroit (at least that is what I was told). The car runs excellent and does drive. However, it needs an alignment and my local alignment shop doesn't want to touch it due to slight slop in one of the rear wheel bearings. The car is still a work in progress, but has good bones. If it does not sell, I shall keep in and slowly work on it. You can call or text me and it will be easier to relay any information you are looking for. The car does come with a lot of parts and would be a good car to drive while you finish restoring. The car can be put on a hoist for folks that are interested.
Some areas that need attention:
  • Center dash needs to be fit better
  • Shifter console plate needs fixing
  • Will need rear bearings adjusted or replaced (I didn't look into it yet, that is going to be my next chapter)
  • Windshield wiper door needs to be installed
  • Need to hook up vacuum lines for headlight door actuators
  • Radio does not work
  • Door glass needs to be installed (if one wants to or can be left out-I only drove on sunny days)
  • Needs A/C parts installed (which I have)
  • Shifter needs rebuilding but is drivable/shiftable as is
Please call or text with any questions, I'd be happy to discuss what I know about the car. I know the pictures aren't the greatest. I can send better pictures to interested parties after next weekend once I get it out of my storage area.
2 six 2 - three 88- 926eight John

Old tires in this photo yet. New ones are installed now.

Block numbers

Tranny numbers

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote